Presence From Innovation, LLC Hazelwood, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Presence From Innovation (PFI) is a manufacturer and distributor of retail store displays and fixtures. We specialize in creating custom injection-molded single-serve coolers to drive impulse purchases at convenience and grocery stores. We also design and manufacture a variety of specialized retail racks and fixtures made of plastic, wood, metal, or wire.
Creates purchase order for the acquisition of materials. Researches, interviews, and negotiates with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications. Accepting and editing purchase requests from various departments, corresponding with suppliers for quotations, preparing purchases orders and buying duties.
- Maintain system of ordering materials, supplies, and equipment
- Responsible for inventory control
- Reviews invoices before processed to accounting
- Creates purchase orders in MRP system
- Use company programs to create and manage inventory
- Problem solving for orders
- Proactively contact colleagues and suppliers so they are aware of the status of their orders, particularly if there are problems that need to be resolved.
- Work with accounting for new vendor set up.
- Other task as directed by supervisor.
- Education Required/Preferred: Bachelors preferred
- Experience: 3-5+ years
- Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Skills/Competencies: Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CSI (Cloudsuite Industrial), Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- MRP System experience a plus
Presence From Innovation, LLCWhy Work Here?
Innovative Company with customers like Red Bull, Coca-Cola, Pepsi
https://www.pfiinstore.com/ https://pfinnovation.com/ https://butlermsi.com/ https://www.jahabow.com/ http://exactec.net/
12202 Missouri Bottom RdHazelwood, MO