Represent Major Brands --- We Train You!
Presence Event is a world leader in special event/roadshow sales and marketing. We currently have openings, at the entry level, for Sales Representatives. We are looking for outgoing and self-motivated people who are comfortable interacting with consumers in both a one-on-one and group setting while delivering key brand messaging. Our Sales Representatives are responsible for engaging with consumers to educate them on the product at hand and ultimately motivate the consumer to purchase the product.
We are looking to fill these positions IMMEDIATELY and will provide the proper training needed to succeed.
- Interact with consumers by positively and professionally communicating approved brand messaging to drive sales through the registers
- Maintain retail relationship
- Comply with program and retailer specific guidelines
- Inventory management
- Display setup and breakdown
- Education/Experience - No specific educational accomplishments are necessary. No experience is required.
- Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Reasoning Ability - Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. May involve reaching above eye level.
- Other Skills - Possess a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Work Hours: This position is part time, Thursday-Sunday
- Travel: ability to travel locally to various event locations is a must
KEY WORDS FOR CAREER BUILDER USE ONLY:
entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, comsumer, consumer products, telecommuntications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales, inside sales, team work, businesss, business to business, management training, entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, consumer, consumer products, telecommunications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales, inside sales, team work, business, business to business, management training, field sales, leadership, hospitality, retail, restaurant, full time, part time, college grad, communications, insurance, training, travel, telemarketing, business to business, office supplies, military, team lead, promotions, planning, coaching, sports, sports minded, outgoing, team work, outside, inside, benefits, server, bartender, team,People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, clerical, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental, nurse, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, mortgage, social work, training, cms, attorney, research, payroll, oracle, executive assistant, paralegal, courier post, drivers, pharmaceutical, operations, president, web, Rn, law enforcement, health care, executive, food, production, chef, cad, project management, tax, auto, editor, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, it, collections, Spanish, are buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, welder, clerk, technical, quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, mental health, nanny, child care, registered nurse, cna, Japanese, technical support, administration, property manager, cook, shipping, pharmacy, coordinator, entertainment