Presden Consultants, Inc. is looking for a part time Social Media Intern to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge or experience in web design.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social media networks, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis for optimal Google search results.
Those looking to build their portfolio of projects with an established and rapidly growing organization are welcome to apply.
This is an unpaid internship for college credit and project portfolio building.
- Expand and refresh the companies social media efforts with various social media and corporate image sites ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, Linked In, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. )
- Corporate brand strategy
- Interact with the team to get a firm grasp of our company culture and atmosphere
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- A knowledge and skill with web design is preferred
- Fresh and creative ideas
- Confidence to take initiative on projects and OWN IT!
- Willingness to learn about our company objective, brand, and core values
- Ability to work with and collaborate well with our CEO, talent scout director, and sales team
- Knowledge of current trends in corporate brand optimization
- Previous demonstration of knowledge of social media (can include class projects or other internships)
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Benefits of an Internship:
- Work with a dynamic, supportive, competitive team of sales and marketing professionals
- Build your portfolio
- Creative freedom
- Potential for future employment
- Potential for bonuses and travel opportunities to conferences
- Referrals to other companies to build your business network
- College credit
- Increase knowledge of business development, recruiting, sales, and marketing