The Presden Organization provides our Fortune 500 clients with a professional, in-person consulting and sales team. We allow large companies to have a personal touch with their customer base. We look forward to bringing team members on board who can provide the best experience possible for the brands we promote.
Our team benefits from a GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT and a FANTASTIC growth opportunity where ALL promotions are from within.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, a desire to learn and an extraordinary drive to be successful! We are thrilled about our recent expansion in Florida this year!
Our Marketing and Sales Consultants can expect aggressive compensation packages based on individual performance and an internal advancement structure leading into a team lead or management role.
WE PROVIDE TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Management training
- Time management
- Business finance
- Business and organizational skills
- Human Resources and talent scouting
- Sales and account management
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Fast paced, fun, and team-oriented work environment
- Career advancement opportunity
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Structured on-the-job training
- Travel opportunities
- Relocation opportunity (optional)
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- College degree preferred but candidates with related experience will be considered
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. All college graduated are encouraged to apply. However, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Psychology, Customer Service, Hospitality, Retail, Restaurant, Advertising,Finance, Military, Sports Management, Education, and any collegiate athletic experience.