Presden Consultants, Inc. is currently working with the largest office and medical supply distributor in the nation. Our clients are in the medical and business sector. We are responsible for the clients in the entire state of Michigan, as well as training and developing the future of the organization as far as upper management!
Development, training, mentorship, and growth of our employees is our main focus! Customer service and relationship building in person with our clientele is by far much more effective and the clients love it! Customer service is a tool for growth.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales and customer service
- Entry-level management training
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face sales of new products and services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training new sales reps
Presden Consultants, Inc. also provides Leadership Development Training which includes:
- Interviewing and training
- Time Management
- Basic entrepreneurial and business building skills
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
The management & marketing team at Presden offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
Benefits of Our Culture:
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism & integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 year degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of customer service
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.