Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is required as it's a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
- Base Salary with Commission
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Answering phones, assisting customers and completing re-shop of existing policies.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Multi-tasking skills
- Setting goals with an action plan
- Building relationships with clients
- If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role.
please upload your resume. We will follow up with you on the next
steps in the interview process.
- Property and Casualty License Required
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coach able
- A great self starter
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows application