DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
The RN Critical Care FloatPool position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Centerof optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond thetraditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Critical Care Super Pool RN is responsiblefor the delivery of nursing care to the patient requiring Critical Care needs,including, but not limited to Emergency Department, ICU, and BMT. The Critical Care Super Pool RN serves asprimary nurse and/or care coordinator, leading the collaboration of alldisciplines for well-coordinated patient care. The Critical Care Super Pool RN oversees and directs the care ofassistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given toassigned patients. When the need arises,will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
PresbyterianSt Luke’s / Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (HealthONE – HCA)
Weare proud of our physicians and staff for these great honors:
- 5-star Kidney Transplant Program as recognized bythe Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR). LEARN MORE
- P/SL named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures byThe Joint Commission for attaining and sustaining excellence in accountabilitymeasure performance, 2015. LEARN MORE
- P/SL Cancer Care services received full commendationfrom the American College of Surgery Commission on Cancer with High Achievementin 2010. The only Colorado hospital to be honored for 2010 with the OutstandingAchievement Award, from the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer.
- The Bone Marrow Transplant program is continuouslyaccredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and isdesignated as a Center of Excellence by OptumHealth Care Solutions.
- Bronze Medal of Honor from the Department of Healthand Human Services National Learning Congress for Kidney Transplant services,2012.
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by theAmerican Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- American Heart Association Action Registry-GWTG GoldPerformance Achievement Award and Heart Failure Gold Performance AchievementAward, both for 9 consecutive years.
- American Stroke Association Action Registry-GWTGStroke Silver Plus Award 2014
- Breast Center accredited from the NationalAccreditation Program for Breast Centers in 2013
- The Denver Clinic has the best 10 year survival ratein the world for bone cancer in children and adults.
- The Orthopedic Care and Spine Surgery have been designatedAetna Institute of Quality® for Orthopedic Care Total Joint Replacement andAetna Institute of Quality® for Orthopedic Care Spine Surgery.
- A Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery.
- Rocky Mountain Scoliosis and Spine at P/SL and RMHChas been named a Center of excellence for Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Spineby DePuy Medical.
- Recipient of the International Board of LactationConsultant Examiners® (IBLCE®) award for excellence in lactation care.
- Colorado Breast feeding Coalition and the ColoradoPerinatal Care Council B.E.S.T. Award (Breast feeding Excellence Starts Today),2012.
- Accreditation with Distinction for our hyperbaricoxygen program from the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society, in agreementwith The Joint Commission.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospitalfor Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected inthe way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members,and with others in the community.
- Werecognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- Wetreat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We actwith absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our businessand the way we live our lives.
- Wetrust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge totreat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- Graduateof an accredited school of nursing
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- BLS –Healthcare provider
- ACLSupon hire
- Threeto five years’ experience in critical care preferred.
- Abilityto communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and otherhealth care team members.
- Abilityto manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patientcare.
- Strongcritical thinking skills.