DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The PACU RN oversees and directs the care of the post surgical/post procedural patient. Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Current RN license in the State of Colorado (required)
- BLS – Healthcare provider. (required)
- ACLS and PALS required within the first 12 months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- One-year PACU or critical care experience (required)