Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health ED
- Expired: January 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location US-NC-Charlotte
Facility: Presbyterian Medical Center
Department: Behavioral Health ED
Work Schedule 7:00am-7:00pm
Job Status Full-Time Job Opening
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree Preferred Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience Preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state Required. Advanced certifications as required per facility Required.
- Additional Skills Required: Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department.
Presbyterian Medical Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Presbyterian Medical Center