Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Clovis, NM.
What We?re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico?s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We?re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day
- Same Day care provided by Advanced Practice Clinicians
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state?s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Situated near the Texas border and known for its early ties to rock ?n roll, Clovis, New Mexico, is home to Plains Regional Medical Center, a not-for-profit hospital with 106 licensed beds that serves the eastern New Mexico and West Texas areas.
With a population of more than 45,000, Clovis is a family-friendly city that neighbors the Cannon Air Force Base with a community that has:
- Options for both public and private schools, including Clovis Municipal Schools and Clovis Christian Schools, both with grades K-12
- Various higher education options, including Clovis Community College and Wayland Baptist College
- Move-in ready homes, rental properties, apartment complexes, as well as land for building, ranching, and farming
- Multiple churches of various religious affiliations
Things to Do:
Clovis is known for having one of the busiest community calendars in the state, as the city offers a variety of events situated around the city?s culture, history, and outdoor recreational facilities. With 355 days of sunshine, there are many things to do in Clovis, such as:
- Spending time with the family at the 3,200-acre Ned Houk Park that offers basketball courts, baseball fields, an archery range, motorsports racetrack, trails for ATVs, a disc golf course, model airplane flying area, three lakes, and a picnic area.
- Attending the iconic annual Draggin? Main Music Festival every June - this week-long festival combines different genre of music, drive-in food stops, tours of Norman Petty Studios and classic car shows
- Day trips to water and snow skiing, mountains, lakes and other New Mexico historical and cultural sites.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Beth Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-5675.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.