Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine trained Physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Ruidoso, New Mexico.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Experience with covering inpatient pediatric call
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- PALS and NRP certification
- Traditional outpatient role with pediatric call (inpatient) equally shared with team
- Monday-Friday schedule; provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 4-day work week option.
- APC and RN Support
- Clinical Pharmacists available for remote consult
- Medical assistant paired with provider
- Patient volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day
- Private office space
- MyChart Patient Portal
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Nestled between the tall pines and mountain vistas at an elevation of 6,900 feet, Ruidoso is home to Presbyterian Lincoln County Medical Center, which has served the community and surrounding areas since 1950 when the facility first opened as the Ruidoso-Hondo Valley General Hospital.
With a population of nearly 20,000, Lincoln County offers many larger-town amenities in a smaller-community environment, including:
- Five public school districts throughout the area and a branch campus of Eastern New Mexico University that offers associate degree and various certificate programs.
- Many real estate listings for move-in ready homes, including gated communities and country club memberships, as well as developments for building or purchasing land close to town for ranching.
- Many local churches of various religious affiliations.
Things to Do:
- Skiing and snowboarding at Ski Apache on the sacred Sierra Blanca Mountain
- Fishing and other water activities at Grindstone Lake, Mescalero Lake, Alto Lake, and Rio Ruidoso
- Hiking and biking along many tree-lined trails and various outdoor activities
- Golfing at one of the seven public and private courses
- Shopping in the Midtown Shopping District for unique clothing, art, and restaurants
- Attending the horse races at Ruidoso Downs Racetrack
- Seeing a show at Spencer Theater or touring many of the many local art galleries
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of life in rural New Mexico and what it’s like to work at our Regional hospitals.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Beth Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org (505) 923-5567.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.