In 2019, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, opened combined emergency and urgent care clinics in New Mexico. These 14-bed clinics will provide 24/7 urgent and emergent care in dedicated facilities with access to CT, labs, radiology, and ultrasound with a high level of support staff.
What We?re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico?s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We?re Seeking:
- To staff these clinics, we are actively recruiting for a board-certified or board eligible emergency medicine physicians. Family medicine or internal medicine physicians with at least three years of emergency medicine experience will also be considered.
- State of New Mexico Medical license required and completion of a three-year residency in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine.
- Outstanding patient care qualities and highly motivated providers.
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Erin McGuill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-6729.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.