Prep Staffing is looking for Warehouse Associates. We are looking for:
- Hardworking, reliable, detail oriented people, to work in our expanding facility.
- Do you have a Great, Can-do Attitude? Eye for detail?
- Great warehouse and/or production background? We would love to talk to you!
We want you on our team! Experience preferred, but we will train the right person!
Shifts: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm with competitive pay, $14/hour. We are also hiring for 2nd shift with a $1/hour shift differential.
Quality Assurance Associate Responsibilities include:
- Quality Assurance to ensure all orders are correct.
- View customer information on computer screen and pack all orders in a detailed manner.
- Track the completion of orders, track damages, errors and order reprints.
- Deliver printer orders to production in a neat and organized manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Eye for color and attention to detail
- Ability to read order information on computer screen..
- Great attendance! We are a team!
Benefits include: Great company! Great team! Great people! Come be a part of our team!
- Our Partner’s company was built on a simple idea of giving EVERY fan the opportunity to support and share in the spirit and accomplishment of THEIR favorite team and every CONSUMER the ability to connect to the individual experiences in their life.
- Our partner is dedicated to the community, the environment, relationships, the team and technology. This is a small team with a great culture, they are more than a t-shirt company! Facility was recently updated, climate controlled and they are always on the cutting edge of technology. The inks used are clean and environmentally friendly.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview. Prep Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time