Prep Staffing is looking for Production Associates. We are looking for:
- Hardworking, reliable, detail oriented person, to work in our expanding team
- Do you have a Great, Can-do Attitude? Do you have an eye for detail?
- QA experience? Shipping experience? Inventory experience?
We want you on our team! Experience preferred, but we will train the right person!
Shifts: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm with competitive pay, $14/hour. We are also hiring for 2nd shift with $1/hour shift differential.
QA & Shipping Position Responsibilities include:
- scanning customer totes, viewing customer information on screen
- Quality checking each garment and order for accuracy of design, color, size, etc.
Inventory Position Responsibilities include:
- picking product and placing in appropriate customer tote
- must be able to read alpha numeric customer labels, and love working in a team environment with attention to detail and standing and walking for up to 8 hours a day
This person is regularly required to stand 8 hours; reach with hands and arms; and lift totes weighing up to 15 pounds.
Benefits include: Great company! Great team! Great people! Come be a part of our team!
- Our Partner’s company was built on a simple idea of giving EVERY fan the opportunity to support and share in the spirit and accomplishment of THEIR favorite team and every CONSUMER the ability to connect to the individual experiences in their life.
- Our partner is dedicated to the community, the environment, relationships, the team and technology. This is a small team with a great culture, they are more than a t-shirt company! Facility was recently updated, climate controlled and they are always on the cutting edge of technology. The inks used are clean and environmentally friendly.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview. Prep Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time