Plastics Process Technician
This position primarily operates and performs routine maintenance to injection and blow mold equipment. The incumbent is responsible for supplying bottles as a raw material to multiple PWI plants at a minimal cost to the company.
- Operates blow mold machinery and ensures through constant observation and routine inspections that high quality product is being produced.
- Performs basic cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Detect jams or malfunctions and make adjustments as necessary.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Set up and operate blow molding machines to mold PET bottles.
- Install dies onto machines or presses, then coat dies with parting agents, according to work order specifications.
- Use a forklift to store palletized bottles in the warehouse for transport.
- Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
Performs related work as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Benefits effective on DAY ONE - no waiting period for insurance!
This shift is 5pm-5am on a 2-2-3 rotation, including every other weekend.
You should be proficient in:
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- Programming Machine Vision Systems
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Injection Molding Experience
- Blow Molding Experience
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Vision System
- Injection Molding Machine
- Blow Molding Machine
$21 - $22 / hr
Premium Waters IncorporatedChippewa Falls, WI
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.