Premium Waters, Inc. is an industry leader looking for a Costco Sales Consultant to join our team in the Metro Area, located in Minnesota! This is a rewarding career where you will be directly promoting, selling, and delivering Premium Waters, Inc. equipment and water products to customers out of the Costco Warehouse. Work week includes Wednesday – Sunday schedule, 40 hours per week.
Feel good knowing that you are selling healthy products that people look forward to receiving, and brands they know and trust, making this a fun job, interacting with customers that are happy to see you. If you enjoy working on a team towards continual improvement, we want to hear from you!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation - Annually earn between $50,000 - $70,000
- Great benefits package that includes: medical and dental coverage as well as short term and long-term disability
- 401(k) with match
- Impressive wellness incentive program – Receive up to $2,150 a year towards gym membership, insurance discounts, reimbursements and more for living a healthy lifestyle
- FREE product credit of $40/month worth of water and/or coffee
- Stability - Premium Waters is a financially sound organization that has grown through acquisition and continued reinvestment in the organization.
If you have the following, Premium Waters wants to hear from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service and/sales experience preferred.
- Excellent oral communications skills are required.
- Positive Attitude with ability to Multi-task, and enjoyment working with people.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
All new hires must pass a physical exam, background check and drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Whether it is through one of our popular brands of water or our private label services, we are committed to providing the highest quality product and becoming the number one bottle water company in the industry.
There are several defining qualities that filter through the individuals, teams, departments and locations that represent Premium Waters. These shared values and practices connect us and help make Premium Waters a great place to work.
We Work Hard
We’re smart, talented people striving to do our jobs better every day, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work. We challenge our people to think outside of the box and share their ideas. We believe in doing the right thing and treating each other with respect.
We Value Dedication and Teamwork
Premium Waters recognizes that all employees play a role in the company’s success. Regardless of the activity being performed, we expect our people to give it everything they’ve got and work together to get the job done. We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals and balance the demands of work and personal life.
We Respect Individuality
One of the things that makes Premium Waters unique is the rich diversity and interests of its employees. Sure, we hire managers, office workers, supervisors, bottlers, testers, truck drivers and sales reps from all walks of life. But we also hire mothers, fathers, athletes, artists, fishermen, gardeners, photographers, musicians and cooks. We celebrate and support the things that make us individuals. And we believe each individual makes our company stronger.
We Have Fun
Premium Waters expects its people to work hard and play hard. We believe that creativity, productivity, innovation and success are the results of people who enjoy what they do for a living.
We Give Back
Premium Waters is committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. Through employee volunteerism, corporate contributions, product donations and business partnerships, we support and sponsor numerous nonprofit and disaster relief organizations and events. By working together with our employees, distributors and business partners, we make your communities and ours a better place to live.