Operations Coordinator for Franchise Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Charlottesville, VA
Premium Service Brands is seeking a highly motivated Franchise Development Coordinator to join our team. This position will work directly with the VP of Operations and act as the PSB ambassador to our franchise broker network . This candidate must be passionate about fostering relationships, a quick learner and have the ability to create a robust support structure. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary. Position will be located in Charlottesville, VA.
- Act as a relationship manager to existing and future franchise broker partners in effort to foster and build relationships and PSB brand with partners
- Perform daily Territory Checks - Determining franchise availability using mapping software, responding to brokers with territory options.
- Provide necessary resources/collateral/maps upon request to brokers in support of growing our franchise network
- Ability to navigate and learn various software applications required to perform daily tasks
- Develop structured experiences at various events, conferences and engagements with key franchises stakeholders
- Energized, passionate and committed culture that thrives on building community and team
- Opportunity to grow with an organization that values employee contributions and hard work
- Have an impact and build relationships that make a difference in the lives of small business owners
- Ability to learn quickly and navigate a growing and dynamic work environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and remotely (e.g., telepresence, video conference, etc.)
- Must be willing to collaborate with management and peers to advance team and company goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit - independent, self-motivated, adaptable, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High School or equivalent experience (required)
- Start-up vibe & culture designed to develop a rewarding career with growth opportunities handling real world challenges
- Access to a diverse group of mentors
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K (including matching)
- Paid vacation and holidays
Premium Service Brands Corporate
BusinessView all jobs at Premium Service Brands Corporate