Job Title: VIP Services Coordinator
We are looking for top talent with drive and insight, professional curiosity, innovation, creativity and the ability to execute efficiently. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to build a career in a progressive e-commerce organization. This role was structure to support overall VIP Services functions and job duties can be assigned and changed at any time.
- Coordinate VIP Services for package clients (i.e. hotel accommodations, pre-show/pre-event hospitality, transportation, etc.)
- Communicating with customers via phone or email to obtain information necessary to fulfill VIP Packages
- Responsible for coordinating bulk gift and memorabilia items (Purchasing, Counting, organizing, and inventory management) ensuring gifts are received on time, under budget and in top quality to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for vendor service payment reconciliation
- Prepare, package, and ensure proper execution of all VIP Services accompanied by a detailed client itinerary when necessary
- Gather VIP Services data and provide reports and insights as defined by VIP Services Manager
- Be on-call as necessary, as a vendor liaison, should any issues arise and surface them to your superior on the night of events
- May be required to lift 50-75lbs on occasion
- Assist with general office duties as directed; such as ordering supplies, accepting and distributing packages and mail, maintaining files and records and distributing information
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of related experience (event production, VIP services, hospitality, ticketing)
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Positive, patient and friendly attitude
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven problem-solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Must have a passion for sports, concert and theater events
- Willingness to be the ultimate team player at all times
Schedule: Regular hours, Monday through Friday 9am-6pm. Position requires working evenings, weekends as well as other elevated duties assigned by the management team. Overtime will be paid at time and a half.
Please Note: We will be moving to a new office location in the near future. Depending on start date, the employee may be required to assist with moving logistics.
What We Offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry. There is ample room for growth within the company.
- $15 per hour; overtime paid at time and a half
- Health Insurance contribution after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation after 90 days of employment (6 personal days annually, 5 vacation days after 6 months of employment and every 6 months thereafter until 2 years when time is accrued at 7.5 days every 6 months)
- Paid holidays recognized by PSUSA (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2 days) + Christmas Day
- 401k Plan with Employer Matching after 1 year of employment
- Paid cell phone contribution after 90 days of employment
- Discounted (and sometimes free) tickets to events
- Free snacks, beverages, happy hours & many other fun office-perks
- Fun, casual office environment
Premium Seats USA (PSUSA) is a leading online provider of live event tickets and hospitality packages. The company is a privately owned, licensed agency featuring an online ticket exchange that connects customers to the most popular sports, concert, and theater events nationwide. PSUSA was recently featured on the Inc. 5000’s fastest private growing companies list, ranking in the Top 20 of Hospitality agencies. We specialize in finding clients the best seats for the best price for memorable lifetime experiences.
What sets us apart from the competition is our ability to super-serve fans. We bring them the service and extras they want and need to experience their favorite live events in the most memorable fashion. We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the very best to our clients at every event. In fact, our clients anticipate a highly memorable event, top-notch service, and stellar customer service. Our wide range of hospitality services and event experience gives us the knowledge we need to deliver!
For consideration, email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Our office is located at 2450 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 502, Hollywood, FL 33020.