Propel the industry's biggest brands to new heights through successful retail merchandising execution as a Retail Specialist.
Some of the biggest brands in the industry choose Premium, and you'll be responsible for driving our clients' product availability in stores by partnering with store management, completing merchandising tasks and effectively reporting results.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Great communicator
- Ability to identify opportunities for our clients
- Provide retail merchandising coverage within a designated retailer and assigned territory
- Partner with store management to execute successful, client-driven merchandising and sales activities
- Proactively identify opportunities for our clients and share competitive knowledge, best practices and obstacles with your Territory Manager
- Complete all reporting in a timely manner
- Engage in necessary communication to be successful including team calls and dynamic training programs and presentations
- Leveraging planograms
- Assisted sales or training in a retail environment (preferred)
- Experience completing merchandise resets on your own or within a team atmosphere
- High School Diploma or GED
- Smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Market: WA, Minor Market
Rep City/Location: Yakima