As a Sales Manager you will lead and motivate a team of experienced Wireless Specialists to achieve sales and business targets. At Premium,you’ll enjoy the perks of a culture-centric organization that’s thirsty forclient success.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Support from a collaborative team environment.
What will you do?
- Lead, coach and develop a team of SalesAssociates.
- Maintain staffing levels by supportingrecruiting efforts.
- Ensure excellence across all assigned stores.
- Analyze performance data to overcome challengesand capitalize on opportunity.
How will you succeed?
- Leveraging your strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrating your passion for relationshipbuilding.
- Tapping into your management experience.
- Identifying creative solutions for complexproblems.
What experience should you have?
- Minimum of two years management experience in wireless industry, consumer electronics or related category.
- Minimum of three years wireless, consumer electronics or related sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
So, are you Premium’s next Wireless Sales Manager?