Walmart Retail Specialist
Premium Retail Services, Inc Wellington, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work.
- You’ll merchandise brands you know and love in a variety of categories.
- Variety in your job tasks. You won’t get stuck doing the same thing every day.
- Independence in your day-to-day work.
- Full training and certification provided by true retail experts.
- Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
- Locate merchandise in the backroom of Walmart stores in order to place product on the floor.
- Stock and pack out products to help ensure shoppers find what they need.
- Front face products to make sure product shelves look the best they can.
- Receive marketing and promotional materials at your home and bring them to the store.
- Install and place promotional materials as outlined in instructions to ensure our clients’ products stand out.
- Build displays to showcase client products as needed.
- Answer simple, step-by step questions within Premium’s field technology on your mobile device as you complete your work.
- Take photos of completed work to demonstrate your success.
- Represent Premium and Premium clients in your assigned Walmart store(s).
- Partner with Walmart store management and associates to get the job done.
- Collaborate with your direct manager via email, phone and text.
- Owning your store(s). You will be the face of Premium as you visit Walmart on behalf of our clients. Over time, you’ll be the go-to Premium resource because of the relationships you build.
- Enjoy working independently as a Premium representative but remembering you’re an extension of the Walmart family.
- Effectively communicating with store associates, store managers and Premium team members.
- Leveraging the support of and sharing best practices with our Walmart team nationwide through closed social media groups and a variety of communication channels.
- Contacting Premium’s Operations Support Center for help with challenges in store - they’re here to help!
- Completing work within the provided timeframe
- Closely following detailed instructions to ensure we get it right the first time.
- Reporting your work the same day you complete it.
- Access to reliable transportation to get you from multiple retail locations in your area.
- A smartphone with access to data and internet in order to report and upload photos.
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Specialist?
Premium Retail Services, Inc
Family-owned and operated since our founding in 1985, Premium is a fast-growing company with thousands of employees across North America. We truly care about every member of our team and believe your career at Premium is what you make it. We connect shoppers with the products they love by sharing our expertise and creating incredible brand experiences.