Human Resources Coordinator
- Expired: April 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description and Requirements
Premium's Human Resources Coordinator will perform a variety of specialized clerical duties requiring basic knowledge of Human Resources operations. The primary duties of this position will be maintaining records, carrying out procedures, preparing a variety of complex documents, and providing administrative support to employees which requires considerable professionalism and knowledge of Human Resources procedures and policies.
What is in it for you?
- A tremendous opportunity for advancement within Premium
- Premium provided training and mentorship to elevate your skills
- Opportunity to join a collaborative team of HR professionals
What will you do?
- Prepare, process, and review a variety of documents to ensure completeness, accuracy, and submission standards: Employment applications, employee files, and employment verification letters
- Assist in processing unemployment claims, Form I-9, personnel action forms, wage requests, and employment verification letters
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide routine HR information
- Guide employees through various human resources processes
- Operate a variety of office equipment including computer, photocopier, fax, scanner, webcam, and printer
- Support other assigned HR functions
How will you succeed?
- Leveraging your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Staying organized, being detail-oriented, and following through and closing the loop on outstanding tasks
- Being a team player
- By having strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
What experience should you have?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is a plus
- 1-year clerical experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Premium Retail Services
BusinessView all jobs at Premium Retail Services