We want to add friendly, professional, and enthusiastic Valet Attendants to our growing team in Galveston, TX.
A hiring event is being held at Hotel Galvez on Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10a-5p for positions at Hotel Galvez, The Tremont House and Schlitterbahn Waterpark.
What a Valet Does…
- Connects, Responds, and Impresses the customer through their prompt service and professional manner
- Assign and verify vehicle claim tickets upon arrival and retrieval
- Park and retrieve cars with as much care as if driving and parking their own
- Maintain security of vehicles and vehicle keys
- Inspect vehicles and report damages that exist prior to or after parking
- Have knowledge of the location and local areas of interest and activities
- Maintain the cleanliness of the drive and parking areas
What a Valet Needs…
- Valid license with 3+ years driving experience
- Must pass a mandatory drug test
- Must pass a criminal background check
- No MAJOR violations (DUI, reckless driving, negligent homicide) in the past 7 years
- No more than two MINOR violations in the past year (accident, speeding)
- Ability to drive stick shift
- Flexible availability
Why Work Here?Premium Parking has a strong focus on developing a professional, customer-focused culture and using proven operating systems. Since our inception in 2005, we have grown from a local New Orleans parking company to over 200 locations nationwide. We are proud to employ more than 500 associates and are poised to bring our operational excellence to hundreds of facilities in the coming years.
Come grow with us!