Premium Parking is currently seeking an Account Supervisor to add to our team in Van Nuys, CA for one of the following shifts:
- 5 days per week mornings and afternoons, including weekends – 5 hours per day
The Account Supervisor performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility and is responsible for monitoring the parking facility, issuing warning tickets/citations, and responding to customer inquiries. You will work closely with fellow team members, Account Managers, and Senior Agents to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times.
- Patrol assigned area by foot, golf cart, or truck to observe parking violations by automobiles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, etc.
- Enforce location rules by the placement of warning tickets or citations on vehicles who are subject to towing; arrange for towing of abandoned vehicles, vehicles with expired licenses, or illegally parked vehicles
- Issues tickets or citations for expired meters, improper use of specially designated or timed zones or lots, improper parking such as parking in crosswalks or other sidewalks, improperly parked motorcycles, parking in preferential areas, and related violations
- Respond promptly to customers to process payments
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions and use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to the Account Manager or Senior Agent as necessary
- Record and enter data collected for required citations/ violations including time, date and location of an infraction, vehicle information (license plate number, make, model and color)
- Utilize excellent time management and report writing skills
- Conduct lot audits and car counts at designated locations and times
- Inform management of faded paint on curbs, vandalized signs, and other damage and safety issues
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Account Manager
- Provide traffic control, when necessary