Premium Merchant Services (PMF) is once again looking for students to join our company Sales internship program. Whether you are having online courses or not, we have extended our internship program, for throughout the year!
Do you enjoy in a high energy environment? Do you thrive when your accomplishments are recognized? If so then we are looking to add you to our outstanding sales intern program.
By joining PMF you will LEARN how to help businesses and merchants tackle their financial needs with important services such as payroll, equipment financing, real-estate, term loans, and Merchant Cash Advances.
You will learn how our best sales reps, build a pipeline of business, develop client relationships, and work together as a team. You will be part of a team engaging real clients and developing relationships that assist the team in achieving their shared goals.
PMF provides the best training in the industry. We offer a range of products to clients, excellent sales support staff, and technology. Our offices which are located in "Tier 1" buildings and offer a fun and conducive work environment.
As a member of our Sales internship program team, you will learn how we represent our firm's moral and ethical standards and how to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner to clients and co-workers.What you bring:
- Strong drive with an ability to learn
- Organized and detail oriented
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with Google Sheets, PDF editor, Microsoft Office.
- Natural born leader, driven mentality.
- Totally fun to be around.
- A rising junior or senior pursuing a degree in business, finance, economics or really anyone who is a natural born sales person, this is great for student athletes
- Agility, inventiveness, and intellectual curiosity
- A Drive for proactive learning and personal development-you will learn everyday
- Analytical skills
- Utmost attention to detail
- Strong financial modeling and corporate valuation skills
- Validated good judgement
- You are able to adhere to strict professional standards in working with clients and colleagues
- An immersive learning opportunity- Monday through Friday the hours could be long, but we promise you'll have fun too! (We are flexible with time; we understand everyone has a life outside the office!)
- Top performers could be asked to stay on with the possibility for in-semester programs for credit or a paid internship in the future
- This is an unpaid internship but you can earn commissions
- Office amenities includes a lounge area with an Xbox One, PS4, ping pong, movie nights, and more!
We want you to be yourself. We hire the best, give outstanding training and set you free. If you’re driven to perform, you’ll fit right in. We approach our work daringly, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our wins at every turn. Everyone is welcome—as an inclusive work environment, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
Powered by JazzHR
Premium Merchant Funding