Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Premium Incorporated is Your Go-To Company For Food Service Supplies & Your One Stop Shop For All Your Cleaning Needs. Established in Hawaii in 1985, Premium Inc.'s primary business objective is to provide Superior Customer Service to Hawaii's food service, hospitality, healthcare, office buildings, contractors, government, industrial, and retail industries. With an outside sales staff of fourteen, six customer service representatives, four technicians, twelve delivery trucks, and customized computer system. Premium prides itself on delivering what our customers want and when they need it from our large inventory of name brand products. Premium is a subsidiary of Office Depot.
Mission of the Cost Accountant position:
· Customer service representative processes orders from customers and sales personnel via phone, fax, email and web ordering.
· Verifies orders immediately and maintains constant communication between sales, departments and customers to resolve questions.
· Administers orders to certify all orders are processed to meet delivery commitments.
· Reviews back orders and processes as coordinated with the customer.
· Maintains delivery instructions and customer specific notes in customer data records.
· Administers order processing requirements and vendor system updating requirements.
· Apply all customer service skills to maintain key account relationships.
· Learn other positions within the CSR, Inside Sales, Admin department to develop and broaden your skillset, support the overall organization, and understand how each responsibly impacts the overall organization.
· Will have primary responsibilities, be required to maintain secondary role skillset to back up team members.
2644 Waiwai LoopHonolulu, HI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?