Shipping Receiving Clerk
Premio Hawthorne, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Must know SAP
Hours 2nd shift : start 5 pm to close and some Saturdays
· Print current orders according to shipping schedule and distribute to the Scale, Freezer, and Shipping lead people; including reprinting order revisions.
· Print driver load/trailer tags according to shipping schedule.
· Verify load pick-up information with drivers and the shipping schedule.
· Verify Load sheets and customer code date requirements from the Scale and Shipping Lead Material Handler after trucks are loaded.
· Retrieve weights and accurately confirm and print bills according to procedure.
· Ensure drivers properly endorse documents and distribute copies along with delivery schedules.
· Maintain labels, load sheet, and order filing.
· Verify bills when house drivers return and separate issues for credit.
· Receive raw materials in SAP according to procedure. Log and send to Rochelle Park via messenger service.
· Maintain logbook templates for forklifts, inbound receipts and make meat bill copies.
· Print inbound purchase order report in SAP for meat and maintain web accessed delivery schedule.
· Schedule inbound meat appointments.
· Prepares orders according to customer requirements and loads when necessary
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school Degree, Associates degree preferred.
Excel, Microsoft, Outlook
English and Spanish Speaking and writing preferred
PremioWhy Work Here?
We have a growing high performance financial sound terrific company to work for.
We have Covid - 19 precautions in place
50 Utter ave Hawthorne NJHawthorne, NJ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Premio