SEASONAL TAX PREPARER
Reporting to the Senior Tax Analyst, the Seasonal Tax Preparer will work as part of the tax team to ensure the timely delivery of tax returns to our diverse clientele. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in both business and personal tax preparation and be knowledgeable and versed in all tax forms. The right candidate will accurately complete returns and have quick turnaround. Attention to detail and commitment to teamwork are a must.
· Prepare federal and multi-state returns for LLCs, partnerships, corporations and non-profits.
· Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals including all schedules associated.
· Assist in satisfying various federal and state compliance functions, such as foreign disclosure forms, form 1099’s, etc.
· Analyze third party information, such as Schedule K-1’s and reconcile to company books.
· Respond to IRS and state issues as well as drafting responses to governmental correspondence and audits.
· Assist other team members with accounting responsibilities as required.
Experince and Qualifications
· CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
· Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
· 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Commitment and passion … we are customer centric!!!
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment.