ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER
Premier Tax and Finance seeks a smart, motivated, team player to join our team as an Accountant to help service our established roster of clients. Our company puts strong emphasis on excellent client service, while maintaining a supportive, rewarding, and balanced work environment for our staff.
· Must be client service oriented.
· 3-5 years experience in accounting / bookkeeping.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple clients.
· Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve
· Previous experience in an accounting firm is preferred
· Maintain absolute confidentiality of all work and information that passes through the office.
· Provide a high level of front-line customer service to all clients with an emphasis on client satisfaction.
· Reconciliation of accounts (i.e. bank, investments, vendors, credit cards)
· Track expenses, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of client/companies.
· Provide regular financial reports monthly and annually, as needed.
· Payroll processing.
· Prepare for annual California sales tax and city tax returns
· Prepare and send 1099s to contractors and conduct other tasks related to finance.
· General administrative duties include, but are not limited to, copying and organizing client records, creating FedEx and UPS shipment, creating files and labels, daily filing of documents and client files, drafting transmittal letter and sending facsimiles
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Strong knowledge of QuickBooks on-line and desktop, QuickBooks certification is a plus
· Strong computer skills including MS Office suite
· General Ledger posting and analytical review
· Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with diverse individuals
· Organized, able to set priorities and adjust priorities
· Simi Valley
· Thousand Oaks