Sr Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In search of a Sr. Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have organizational change management support services experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the objectives we seek are being achieved. Must be familiar with HUD Section 8 Programs. The Senior Project Manager may lead one or more projects simultaneously.
Objectives of this Role Are to:
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments and subcontractors.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager in his/her absence.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain staff relationships and partnerships with outside resources—including subcontractors, third-party vendors, and researchers. These relationships/partnerships will include the disciplines of IT, Analysts,
- Training Creators and Trainers, Web Designer and You Tube Creators. Other disciplines may be necessary to complete a project.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years project management experience
- Experience developing Change Management and Training programs and/or applications
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous success in producing deliverable organizational change management support services, i.e., communications, outreach, and training
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Prior experience with HUD Section Eight
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, including, but not limited to, MS Project.
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
Premier Systems, inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Premier Systems, inc
Get fresh Project Manager Senior jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.