- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pre-press Operator I
Notes from the HM: Pre-press support helps with Preparing the job (gathering material needed), Customer Service and they support the Machine operator by making sure they have all materials needed to keep the machine running. They will not be running a machine. They get the press jobs ready for the Flexo Press Machines .
The pre-press associate gathers and prepares components and supplies for production orders. The focus of this position is to ensure the color/die cutter presses can run with all the materials needed to run orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepares printing plates, dies, inks, boxes, labels, cores, paperwork, and other supplies for production orders
– Precisely mounts flexible printing plates on print cylinders
– Returns and inventories unused components when order is complete
– Operates electric lift cart with working platform at height
– Performs accurate inventory transactions using handheld scanner
– Assists with inventory count
– Collaborates with planning department and material handlers to set jobs appropriately
– Has basic QA knowledge and demonstrates ability to performs quality checks and inspection on products if needed.
– Demonstrates the ability to actively participate and follow all safety regulations, polices and initiatives. Including performing daily maintenance inspection and reporting any issue of concerns appropriate leader.
Operates basic finishing equipment and tools based established processes and directions. Follows work order instructions, performs quality tests, and adheres to productivity standards. Develops understanding of tools and equipment used in routine machine equipment operation under direct supervision. - Learns policies and procedures, and applies them in routine activities. Builds productive working relationships internally, and resolves simple problems of limited complexity. Complies with all required safety practices and regulations. High school education or equivalent vocational qualification. - Less than 1 year of experience.
Premier Systems, inc
Veteran-owned staffing and recruiting firm since 1993.