Premier Staffing Source, Inc.’s seeks a Psychiatric Social Worker II for a short-term assignment assisting our client’s Promise Care Management Program in Georgetown, DE. The position requires a background in working with individuals mental health illnesses and substance abuse issues, as care managers need to be able to assess for the appropriate level of care and provide ongoing monitoring support for adults with severe and persistent mental health and substance use issues
- Perform initial and annual reassessments to determine that the person still needs the service level they're currently assigned to, certify ongoing treatment, or recommend a higher or lower level of care.
- Work effectively with the providers to ensure the best service.
- Communicate with the providers, review documentation or other case management activities
- Travel to client homes or other community settings to meet and perform the assessments and monitoring
- Provide regular monitoring visits to ensure that the person is getting the services that they are supposed to be getting, and advocate for those services, or additional ones, if needed
- Monitor clients for signs and symptoms of decompensation and respond appropriately in case of psychiatric emergency.
- Assume responsibility for legible handwriting.
- Ensure that all written and oral communications with clients, families, the public, other agencies, and co-workers is carried out with clarity and effectiveness.
- Ensure appropriate coordination/linkage among CMHC and other Departments, Divisions, and Agencies.
- Maintain a 100% “presence of documentation rate” in all charts as established by the standards for the Care Management.
- Responsible for continuity of care for assigned case load.
- Responsible for completion of case specific assessments, recovery plan and monitoring set out within the parameters set out by the Medicaid standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience dealing with individual’s with mental health and addiction issues
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clients and providers
- Must be able to keep appropriate documentation
- Be self-starter, and willing to learn
- Valid Driver's license
For more information, please contact Premier Staffing Source, Inc. today on our toll-free number: (888) 960-4674.