Premier Staffing Source, Inc. has immediate openings for part-time Bilingual Spanish Administrative Assistants to assist with COVID-19 test sites. The successful employee must have a high school diploma or GED with basic level computer experience. This is a temporary position and provides no benefits. The selected employee must pass a background check.
Selected individuals would assist on-site medical coordinators with the operation of COVID-19 test sites. The position may require the selected individuals to report to a variety of test sites located throughout New Castle County. The site hours of operation will be Monday, Wednesday – Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Some examples of work include:
- Give instructions and monitor customers as they self-administer COVID-19 test
- Check customers into testing sites with computer web based technology
- Assist with set up and break down of testing sites as needed
- Assist with the organization and operation of supplies on test sites
- Assist with the directing of customers to the correct testing lanes
- Employees will be required to wear provided personal protective equipment
- Must have reliable transportation
Responsibilities would NOT include:
- The administering of tests, as all tests are self-administered
- Physically handling used tests
We recognize that having the people with the right skills and experience is the difference between reaching your goals or acquiring an unnecessary burden. Premier Staffing Source, Inc. is your single source for acquiring professional and technical staffing talent.
Our experienced team of staffing consultants effectively works with organizations to optimize current personnel resources. Through the integration of its staffing solutions, organizations realize priorities in a timely manner.
The company offers competitive rates, friendly service and comprehensive service which include:
Premier Staffing Source, Inc. is an EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vet Employer