Premier Staffing Source, Inc. has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant II for a long-term temporary assignment at our client site in Winnebago, WI.
Under the general supervision of the Institution Treatment Director, this position functions as an administrative assistant to the Service Programs which includes all clinical units, Client Rights, Treatment Programs, Chaplaincy, Substance Abuse Services, Beautician and Admissions.
- Develop and implement a system to track service budgets and training and discipline of Service employees.
- Coordinates new employee orientation, meeting schedules, and annual leave scheduling for Service staff.
- Prepares various reports and correspondence including legal documents, monitors sick leave/FMLA for Service staff.
- Acts as a resource for computer applications and provides administrative support to the Service staff in all three patient-occupied buildings.
- Tracks physician completion of letters to the court, maintains data regarding Forensic Services, processes patient complaints, schedules and facilitates videoconferencing for court and functions as assistant to the Institution Treatment Director.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE DUTIES:
- Responsible for maintaining a positive image for the Institute while acting as the primary contact in providing assistance to public officials, community providers, law enforcement officers, family members and patients.
- Responsible for communicating with patients and all visitors with respect and excellent customer service.
- Requires strong organizational and computer skills and utilizes considerable independent judgment and decision making.