Premier Staffing Solution Findlay, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Act as coordinator for all University insurance issues and is the day-to-day contact with third party insurers. Maintain & track insurance policies, procedures, payments, & claims of The University of Findlay.
- First contact for all visitors to develop and maintain positive rapport with students, parents, employers, faculty and staff.
- Provide administrative support for the Office of Business Affairs.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings of Audit Committee, Investment Committee and the Business Affairs Committee of the University’s Board of Trustees plus the Building & Grounds Sub-Committee. Includes recording, typing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Maintains and coordinates files for University policies.
- Maintains and coordinates files and required documentation for all University legal issues including contract administration responsibilities.
- Maintains and coordinates files and required documentation on all University property transactions.
- Perform special projects as assigned by Vice President for Business Affairs, Business Manager and Controller.
- Collect information required by auditors and prepare documents as requested.
- Assist the Controller with NDSL, Schell, and Trustee loans and other duties.
- Perform all other duties deemed appropriate for the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical Acumen. Strong Excel, Power Point and Word acumen.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Thoroughness and Accuracy
- Collaboration and Communication Skills.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time 12-month position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is required
- Associate degree in business is preferred
- One to two years of administrative office experience is preferred but not required
Powered by JazzHR
Premier Staffing Solution
BusinessView all jobs at Premier Staffing Solution