Premier Solar Solutions is a well-established solar contractor looking for a motivated individual wanting to excel in the fast-growing solar industry with the potential for internal growth and development. The majority of our projects are residential, and we are a design/build construction firm. We have a great opportunity for an entry to mid-level CAD Drafter to join our team.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with:
- AutoCAD 2019
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Newer (Proficient in Excel Preferred)
- Solar design/engineering (electrical designers welcome)
- Creating construction documents and pre-construction management
- Communicating with multiple departments and across different levels of management
- 2+ years of CAD Drafting in a professional environment
Ideal candidates will have at least two years of experience in residential solar/electric, possess a positive "can-do" attitude, and be available to work during normal business hours as well as the occasional weekend.
Job Type: Full Time
- AutoCAD 2014, Drafting, Construction, Solar, or Electric: 2 years
- Minimum Associates Degree in drafting - Bachelors in Electrical, Mechanical or Architectural Engineering or equivalent preferred