Branch Manager (Chicago/Wisconsin/Indiana/Michigan)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the highly reputable, award winning Premier Service Team as a Branch Manager for some of the most sought after properties!!
We are interested in candidates to support the execution of plans for continued growth in the Chicago region; including Southeast Wisconsin, Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. Specifically, we are seeking an individual who has industry knowledge through a Horticulture Degree or related experience and is creative, outgoing, energetic and motivated. Premier offers a solid compensation and commission package suitable for a self-initiated and driven individual, along with medical benefits, matching 401(k) and long-term growth opportunities!
JOB SUMMARY: This position will provide a variety of skilled services for Premier and have the ability to supervise personnel. The Branch Manager’s primary responsibilities will include the effective planning, organizing and overseeing all operations of assigned branch. Maximize customer satisfaction, revenue, growth and profitability of a branch office through effective management and coordination of customer service, employee training and development, equipment and facility resources, safety programs, and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
- Promote strong relationships with owners, potential clients, government agencies, trade associations, relevant business professionals, and other similar groups and individuals through good public relations and communication practices as part of business development and retention
- Enforce all company policies and guidelines
- Develop, promote and maintain proper staffing levels throughout the branch to meet team goals
- Provide strong leadership in sustained vision building and guidance in developing branch goals and budgets to achieve performance objectives.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of Premiers staff in meeting objectives, and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, production improvement, or policy change
- Prepare yearly budgets for approval, including but not limited to personnel, assets, and project costs, as well as monitor daily and weekly budgets for projects
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements with suppliers, distributors, and other organizational entities
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 year Account Management experience; 7 years managing crews
- Thorough knowledge of industry basics, such as but not exclusively, landscape design, construction, irrigation, maintenance, blueprints, and equipment utilization
- Thorough knowledge of financial management and basic accounting principles
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal landscaping and zoning laws, as well as related compliance requirements
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A valid Driver's License and ability to meet Premier guidelines for driver eligibility
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities while dealing with continuous interruptions
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate in a professional and confidential manner with members of the organization
- Solid written communication skills to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation
- Strong supervisory and leadership experience
- Some physical effort required. Must be able to tolerate extended periods of sitting or standing; frequent use of a computer and cell phone and have the ability to communicate and hear effectively
- The employee is often required to stand and walk safely in the office and at job sites, reach with hands, arms and stoop and bend and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Flow of work and character of duties involves normal visual and mental attention
- Duties require willingness to work a flexible schedule and/or weekends
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Premier Service