Premier isn’t slowing down. We offer critical services to homeowners in need. Join a growing team in a recession resistant industry.
We provide a virtual interview process.
The Opportunity: You could earn a significant income while helping families in your community. Unlock your potential with uncapped commissions, training, and promotion opportunities after 12 months.
In this role you will:
- Study and complete a comprehensive training program
- Have active guidance from a mentor invested in your success
- Work with a team of highly motivated and fun-loving individuals
- Actively pursue residential restoration roofing sales in neighborhoods damaged by storms
- Assist customers in filing insurance claims and navigating the insurance process
- Manage customer expectations and experience throughout the construction process
- Manage a substantial book of business through the sales process
What you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or two years applicable work experience
- You are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills
- You aren't satisfied with just a base salary, you want to determine your own earning potential
- You are dynamic, driven, and competitive—Premier is the best, and we want you to be, too
What you’ll get:
- Earn $60,000 -110,000 in your first year
- Signing bonus of $2,000 distributed over 4 weeks.
- Uncapped Commission
- Advance into a sales management position within 12 months
- Master the sales process in a new exciting and lucrative industry
- Abundant guidance and attention with a 1-to-4 manager to trainee ratio
- Join a rapidly growing company with over 10 years of experience
- The training, support, and processes of an industry-leading organization
- Flexible winter schedule with ample vacation time
Learn More: Visit our team page at http://team.premier-roofing.com/ to learn more about our winning team.
Premier Roofing Company was founded by good friends Chris Tulp and Ben McFerron in 2005. After working for another roofing contractor, they recognized many things that could be done to improve construction quality, productivity, and culture at their former employer’s organization. They used these innovative ideas to lay the foundation for Premier Roofing Company. 15 years, 6 locations, and over 20,000 completed projects later, Premier Roofing Company remains steadfast in its commitment to the development and happiness of our company’s people, improvement of our processes, adherence to our Core Values and plans for long-term growth and stability.