Production Manager - Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Support Manager will be responsible for the pre-construction planning of multi-family projects as well as general oversight of those projects during construction. The position will assist with hail and wind inspections as well as warranty repairs.
- Conducting pre-construction planning for multi-family projects (creating planning and production timelines; researching and compiling project details and requirements; creating site maps; hiring crews; managing budgets; calculating material orders; determining and placing equipment rental orders; determining order of trades; communicating project details to project staff, sales team, and clients; hosting community meetings)
- Maintaining general oversight of projects during construction (periodically performing site audits, receiving progress updates from Production Coordinators each day, completing subcontractor pay requests, updating community websites with weekly status updates)
- Managing up to nine projects at a time (for example, pre-construction planning for three projects, managing three active projects, and closing out three completed projects), each project requiring the oversight of up to sixty people
- 80% work from office, 20% work from the field (differs by market)
- Hiring and managing up to three Production Coordinators who manage your projects locally
- Contributing to the growth and evolution of the Multi-Family Department as needed, especially during the winter.
- Conducting property inspections to identify, document, and quantify hail and wind damage
- Meeting with insurance adjusters to have them document a detailed scope of work on the project
- Conducting pre- and post-construction walk-throughs with property managers and HOA heads to address “areas of concern”
- Managing resident needs and concerns during construction
- Performing Production Coordinator role during initial months of new branch development or in the absence of a Production Coordinator
- Creating detailed scopes of work to produce an accurate estimate of materials and labor
- Scheduling and meeting with city inspectors to ensure quality completion of projects
- Extremely high level of organization (Need to be able to manage up to nine projects with up to sixty people involved with each one)
- Ability to think strategically (Performing this role often resembles playing a game of chess; understanding cause and effect is crucial)
- Strong attention to detail (Know the ins and outs of projects, staff, customers, inspections, and repairs for your branch)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Will communicate with staff and customers via email daily, will speak publicly in front of dozens of homeowners at community meetings)
- Customer service and leadership experience (Capacity to resolve high-pressure issues with homeowners and manage dozens of people toward nine or more different goals)
- Clean, professional appearance and demeanor (PSMs are the face of Premier in the eyes of clients and homeowners. For that reason, they must represent our company extremely well)
- Great fit for the Premier MFA Production team (We are a team of optimistic, highly driven professionals who constantly strive for personal and professional growth)
- Ability to work with little supervision (With the exception of the training period, a PSM must be comfortable exercising autonomy over all MFA projects for their branch)
- Outgoing with a great personality (PSMs interact with a large variety of vendors, subcontractors, Premier teammates, and homeowners on a daily basis. For this reason, it is essential that they exhibit charisma and high energy)
- Not afraid of heights
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Yearly Salary - $50-55k/yr
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k (50% match up to 6%)
- Premier-provided apparel
Premier Roofing is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Illinois regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005, completing more than 21,000 roofing projects since opening. We understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
Please check us out online at www.premier-roofing.com to get a better sense of who we are.
Premier Roofing Company
ConstructionView all jobs at Premier Roofing Company