- Posted: over a month ago
Compensation: $60,000.00 - In-house position
Premier Restoration Hawaii helps restore homes and business in the event of natural disasters or accidents that cause fire, water, wind or mold damage to a property. Our mission is To make a difference by restoring the lives of people, businesses, & communities of Hawaii. We understand that these situations can be incredibly stressful for our clients so it’s critical that our team is driven by putting customers first, effective communication, and teamwork.
Position Summary / Primary Purpose
The Information Technology Analyst will plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security protocols for the protection of the organization’s computer networks and information.
- Collaborates with users to discuss computer data access needs, to identify security threats and violations, and to identify and recommend needed programming or process changes.
- Uses data encryption, firewalls, and other appropriate security tools and applications to conceal and protect transfers of confidential digital information.
- Develops and implements plans to safeguard digital data from accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure; adheres to emergency data processing needs.
- Reviews violations of security procedures; provides training to ensure violations do not recur.
- Monitors and restricts access to sensitive, confidential, or other high-security data.
- Modifies security files and applications as able and necessary to provide specialized access, allow new software to be installed or integrated, or correct errors.
- Performs risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Safeguards system security and improves overall server and network efficiency by training users and promoting security awareness.
- Determines when to update virus protection systems by monitoring current reports of computer viruses; facilitates or performs needed updates.
- Solve/ complete daily tickets for our staff-anything computer hardware software related, to keep company running smoothly.
- Clean, maintain and redistribute computer hardware amongst the company
- Onboard/off board computer software and hardware
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Programming, or a related field preferred.
- At least three years of experience in computer systems with some specialization in computer security highly preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient, or able to gain proficiency with, a broad array of security software applications and tools.
- Thorough understanding of computer-related security systems including firewalls, encryption, and password protection and authentication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Health insurance provided for employee plus allowance for buy-ups
- 401k with 4% company match
- Employee recognition and award program
- Paid time off
Offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug screen.
Premier Restoration Hawaii
TechnologyView all jobs at Premier Restoration Hawaii