Premier Press has been family-owned and operated for over 45 years and has always been committed to our customers and team members. This is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to join a financially strong operation during these unprecedented times. We are seeking an energetic and creative team member that is willing to learn and grow with us! Visit our website to see our great work: http://www.premierpress.com/
Summary: Act as consultative solutions account director that will be responsible for developing new business, which includes our entire scope of offerings as well as retain the customers that have been developed, and work on all facets of a project from concept to product delivery. Responsible to aid the company in continued growth, breaking into new markets and territory
- Act as the point of contact for customers while maintaining high quality customer service
- Responsible for ensuring effective communication between the customer and Premier Press
- Contact customers to determine their needs, educate them of our full array of products, services, and solutions and advise them on products offered by Premier Press that will assist the customer with their advertising goals
- Identify, target and establish new accounts through cold-calling, networking, referrals, and all other means
- Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives
- Work with project managers, design, estimating and production team to complete the project with quality and establish production plans that will meet the customer's requirements in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Overall management of the project to ensure deadlines, as well as, quality control measures are met
- Work with management and all other departments to ensure a successful finish to the project
- Conduct business with a high caliber of customer service, and product delivery to the customer
- Working with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate billing to customers
- Provide innovative solutions to meet and exceed the customers' expectations
- Exceptional leadership skills to identify and influence decision makers on the value of Premier Press product offerings and services.
- Problem solving, decision making, listening and creative thinking capabilities
- Ability to manage proposal responses & negotiate contracts
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication
- Converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
- High work and business ethics
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in developing and securing new business by outside B2B sales experience preferred.
- Acquired accounts in the branded environment, influencer packaging, print, wide format, commercial photography & retouching services or related industry.
- Marketing and/or agency experience
- Print industry and/or retail graphic knowledge is desitre (e.g. offset, digital, finishing, ect.)
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience required.
Reports To: Vice President
Schedule/Shift: This is a full-time sales position M-F. (May require working evenings and weekends depending on workload)
Oregon Territory- Oregon candidate will work at onsite office in Portland, OR
California Territory- California candidate will work remote in the state of CA
Washington Territory- Washington candidate will work remote in the state of WA
*Please submit a cover letter along with your resume
Required License: Valid Driver's License
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Position does require travel to and from client meetings.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Premier Press is an equal opportunity employer who values an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Premier Press also promotes a drug-free work place. Pre-employment drug screening and a background check are required prior to hiring.