Company Overview:Like our name states, Premier Power Maintenance is the “premier” organization in the market to provide exceptional service and value to our customers in six primary areas: Third-party electrical testing (Acceptance & Maintenance), Commissioning, Electrical Engineering, Safety Training, Specialty Installation, and Repair. Our goal is to assist our customers in achieving a safe and reliable power system. People are our biggest asset. We pride ourselves on having some of the most highly skilled and qualified field and engineering personnel in the industry, and our safety record is second to none. We have a commitment to keeping all team members safe by adhering to intense safety programs and having industry and location/equipment specific training as well. Our customers know, that they can call Premier Power Maintenance day or night, and we’ll respond with safe, reliable solutions that provide outstanding value with attention to detail at every level. Customer service and integrity at all levels is what Premier Power Maintenance has built its reputation on, and that commitment will not waiver.
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Reports To: Senior Director of Operations
Job Summary: The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statement and reports. This position will supervise the accounting department team members to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of financial reporting and the general ledger structure
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Support budgeting and forecasting to meet company objectives
- Lead in development and implementation of new procedures and functions to enhance the workflow of the department
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year to enhance the professional development of the accounting staff
- Responds to requests from Directors, Managers or Owners regarding financial results and special reporting requirements
- Works with accounting firm to produce an accurate and timely year end audit
- Leads accounting department with special projects and workflow process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have intimate knowledge of all accounting practices
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
- Superior data management and analysis skills
- Must have high level computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and experience working in an accounting software system
- Must be willing to relocate to Indianapolis, IN or a surrounding city
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- CPA or a master’s degree is a plus, but not required
- Requires eight years of experience in financial reporting
- Experience working for a field service organization is a plus
- Experience in a supervision or leadership role is required
Benefits: Premier Power Maintenance firmly believes that each team member is part of our family. Therefore, Premier Power Maintenance offers an exceptional benefits package, including:
- 100% of premiums paid by employer for team member short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for the team member and 50% of the premiums for dependent coverage.
- Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays per year.
- Performance bonuses.
- 401k matching and discretionary profit-sharing plan.
To learn more about Premier Power Maintenance, please visit our website at www.premierpowermaintenance.com.
Premier Power Maintenance is an EEO/AA employer who values and embraces workplace diversity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability and/or veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Premier Power Maintenance
Why Work Here?
Great family atmosphere, 100% employer paid benefits, and an awesome team to work and grow with!