Our client is a leader in electronics manufacturing in South Florida, they are established with a great reputation as an employer of choice. They are looking to add to their team a Robotic Engineer.
This fast-paced, hands-on position manages projects and provides technical support for manufacturing process development, controls, startup, and continuous improvement.
· Design jigs and fixtures to facilitate the assembly of products in SolidWorks.
· Strong understanding of materials and mechanical & electronic systems.
· Responsible for maintaining assembly documentation and production routings.
· Responsible for analysis of new products or design concepts for manufacturability and presentation of analysis with recommendations and possible solutions.
· Management of electrical control equipment programs for new and existing products, including cost estimation, justification, design, development, implementation, and validation.
· Technical problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Assist in the design, development and installation of semi-automated machines and production lines.
· Assist building new product prototypes and production pilot runs.
· Manage multiple projects, goals, and deadlines simultaneously.
· Lead and proactively participate in cross-functional teams.
· Collect data to justify spending on capital and tooling projects.
· Communicate and gain consensus within all levels of the organization.
· Leadership in safety and ergonomics.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Robotic Engineering.
· 3 years of relevant experience.
· 2+ years of experience with SolidWorks.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and electrical equipment such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), electro-mechanical controls, motor controllers, conveyors, etc.
· Experience with CNCs, Lathe, and Metal Milling machines.
· Technical and electrical problem solving skills.
· Testing and measurement techniques.
· Lean Manufacturing (Six Sigma) knowledge.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
· Safety and Ergonomic principles and regulations knowledge.
· Robotics experienced is a plus
· Bilingual is a plus
Why Work Here?Premier Placements has been providing recruiting services for over 20 years. We are the recognized leader for our recruiting specialty and expertise in the Manufacturing Industry.
Forward thinking and progressive culture with Excellent compensation with the flexibility to create your own schedule