Our cleint is a leader of electronics manufacturing in South Florida. They are expanding their production and looking for an experienced Production Manager. Relocation assistance is provided for out of town candidates looking to move to South Florida. The client is located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami Florida. The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience overseeing production related employees with a minimum of 25 indirect production workers and 5 Superivors in an assembly production manufacturing enviroment overseeing equipment, machinery and scheduling to client demands. Must be fully bilingual English/Spanish.
Production Manager (Manufacturing)
- Oversee and manage a team of production supervisors and production staff.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Work with department managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Manage the production, productivity and efficiency of the production lines.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules in coordination with the planning department to accommodate efficiency.
- Coordinate with the production supervisors and materials team for the necessary resources to sustain their production lines.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control best practices and programs.
- Analyze and generate production reports in ERP system for continual improvements.
- Ensure that all production schedules are met in a timely manner complying with quality standards.
- Responsible for keeping the WIP inventory and transaction accuracy for all work centers.
- Work hand to hand with the H.R. department to promote and assure an affable work environment.
Minimal qualifications required:
3-5 yrs. experience in manufacturing and a degree in one of the engineering sciences.
- 3-5 yrs. experience managing a production staff of minimum 50 employees in a fast-paced production environment.
- Good knowledge ERP system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Electronics assembly manufacturing a plus
- Must be Fully Bilingual English/Spanish