Premier Placements is seeking an HR Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform all administrative office activities as well as adapt in assisting in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Data Entry, processing paperwork, filing, scanning, etc.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills