The Evaluation Assistant Coordinator is responsible for organizing an efficient and seamless evaluation process, including scheduling Evaluation Assistants to be present at evaluations, and maintaining satellite office contacts and relationships.
Core responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, hiring, training/onboarding, and scheduling of Evaluation Assistants for evaluations.
- Creating calendars for upcoming evaluations at various satellite locations.
- Sourcing and management of satellite evaluation locations and location scheduling with satellite location staff.
- Managing equipment and supply inventories, including keys to satellite locations.
- Communication with home office teams regarding evaluation locations, Evaluation Assistants, records, and other case information where necessary.
- Under the direction of the Management Team, create evaluation location analysis and reports.
- Sourcing and acquisition of new satellite evaluation locations and in concert with the Finance Department.
- Maintain active provider statuses with the DWC through the timely completion of paperwork and audit requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive and highly customer-service oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with doctors, examinees, and office staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- Proficiency in various mobile applications and computer software programs as needed.
Experience in the medical-legal industry and/or working with medical providers and their staff.
Two or more years of experience in a fast-paced office setting/medical office setting.
Supervisory and/or people management experience.
The physical demands listed are a representation of what is expected of an employee to successfully meet and perform the necessary job duties:
- Sitting 6-8 hours per day.
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds.
- Occasionally subject to bending, kneeling, and squatting.