MUST BE A PEDIATRIC NURSE-
The Director of Clinical Services focuses on practice standards, appropriate utilization of services, and compliance with regulations and company policies. The Director of Clinical Services assists with recruiting, interviews, and hiring, disciplinary actions, and performance reviews for clinical staff.
The Director of Clinical Services is accountable and responsible for planning, directing and evaluating activities of the clinical department, including implementation of the department's philosophy and goals, standards for practice and the management and development of clinical personnel to ensure that the needs of the patient and family in a manner consistent with Federal and District of Columbia regulations and Agency policies. The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for the coordination of and serving as a liaison with appropriate committees, the development of policies and guidelines for clinical personnel, and providing professional input to related administrative systems. He/she directs and supervises the clinicians rendering patient care services. The Director of Clinical Services oversees the development/implementation of care plans within scope of practice and provides oversight to the care provided.
- Supports corporate policies, goals and objectives.
- Supervises, directs and reviews activities of the interdisciplinary team.
- Oversees direction of patient care activities.
- Promotes positive working relationship with community stake holders, regulatory authorities, families, physicians, and other facilities.
- Participates as needed in the Agency’s overall sales and marketing efforts.
- Trains and provides guidance, coordinates and implements quality assurance practices.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BSN required (MSN preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in Medicare Certified Home Care Agency. (Preffered)
- Previous acute care experience.
- RN licensure in good standing in the District of Columbia.
- Quality Assurance
- Organization Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Clinical Services
- Policies & Procedures
- Team Coordination
Premier Pediatrics LLC
Why Work Here?
Work life balance, Growth opportunity, awesome Benefits, Diversity.