Valet Parking Attendant
Premier Parking Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Valet Parking Attendant The ideal candidate for a Valet Parking Attendant position at Premier Parking is energetic, outgoing, polite, responsible, and professional; works well under pressure, enjoys servicing people, and possesses strong customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). The ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending is a requirement of the position. Valid driver’s license required. Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred, but not required.
As a Valet Parking Attendant, you will be responsible for and expected to:
- Create positive customer experiences by consistently providing excellent, 5-star service to Premier Parking’s clients and customers
- Safely park and retrieve customers’ vehicles in designated valet parking storage area
- Assist customers and/or guests with luggage and other items, encouraging a positive arrival and departure experience
- Monitor the parking/drive up area to keep the flow of vehicles organized (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, etc. as needed)
- Assist guests, customers and staff with general inquiries about parking, site location, directions, amenities, attractions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Mostly importantly, we understand the importance of each role in our company and how each contributes to the experience of our clients and customers and work toward our company’s continued growth and success. At Premier Parking, we believe that our people are our #1 asset. As an employee of Premier, you will have the opportunity to experience and benefit professionally from our promote-from-within culture. We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer all employees (full-time and part-time), the following perks
- Uniforms – We provide shirts, jackets, and hats.
- Flexible Scheduling (Don’t worry students, we understand class schedules)
- Employee Spotlight Award
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Hello, free money!)
- Discounts on travel/lodgings, amusement parks, movie tickets, clothing (Brooks Brothers, Kohl’s.com, and more), childcare, and so much more through our Human Resources partner!
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work hard, play hard with Paid Time Off
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull 50 to 75 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to push and pull, on a wheelchair, 100 to 350 pounds frequently over considerable distances.
TravelView all jobs at Premier Parking