The Valet Parking Attendant
The ideal candidate for a Valet Parking Attendant position at Premier Parking is energetic, outgoing, polite, responsible, and professional; works well under pressure, enjoys serving people, and possesses strong customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). The ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending is a requirement of the position. Valid driver’s license required. Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred, but not required.
As a Valet Parking Attendant, you will be responsible for and expected to:
- Create positive customer experiences by consistently providing excellent, 5-star service to Premier Parking’s clients and customers
- Safely park and retrieve customers’ vehicles in designated valet parking storage area
- Assist customers and/or guests with luggage and other items, encouraging a positive arrival and departure experience
- Monitor the parking/drive up area to keep the flow of vehicles organized (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, etc. as needed)
- Assist guests, customers and staff with general inquiries about parking, site location, directions, amenities, attractions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
For over 15 years, Premier Parking has been a leader in the Parking facility and services management industry. Founded in 2001 in Nashville, TN, Premier Parking has grown to over 500 locations in 14 states, covering 41+ cities, with an associate base of 2,000+.
Mostly importantly, we understand the importance of each role in our company and how each contributes to the experience of our clients and customers and work toward our company’s continued growth and success. At Premier Parking, we believe that our people are our #1 asset. As an employee of Premier, you will have the opportunity to experience and benefit professionally from our promote-from-within culture.
We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer all employees (full-time and part-time), the following perks
- Uniforms – We provide shirts, jackets, and hats
- Flexible Scheduling (Don’t worry students, we understand class schedules)
- Employee Spotlight Award
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Hello, free money!)
- Discounts on travel/lodgings, amusement parks, movie tickets, clothing (Brooks Brothers, Kohl’s.com, and more), childcare, and so much more through our Human Resources partner!
Our full-time employees are also eligible for the following additional benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work hard, play hard with Paid Time Off
This is a physically demanding job which requires you to run; stand; walk; handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull 50 to 75 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to push and pull, on a wheelchair, 100 to 350 pounds frequently over considerable distances.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This employer participates in E-Verify.