Hospital Valet Parking Attendant
Premier Parking Wynona, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Valet Parking Attendant Position:
The ideal candidate for a Valet Parking Attendant position at Premier Parking is energetic, outgoing, polite, responsible, and professional; works well under pressure, enjoys servicing people, and possesses strong customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). The ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending is a requirement of this position. Valid driver’s license required. Ability to driver an automatic transmission preferred, but not required.
As a Valet Parking Attendant, you will be responsible for and expected to:
- Create positive customer experiences by consistently providing excellent, 5-star service to Premier Parking’s clients and customers
- Safely park and retrieve customers’ vehicles in designated valet parking storage area
- Assist customers and/or guests with luggage and other items, encouraging a positive arrival and departure experience
- Monitor the parking/drive up area to keep the flow of vehicles organized (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, etc. as needed)
- Assist guests, customers and staff with general inquiries about parking, site location, directions, amenities, attractions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer all employees (full-time and part-time), the following perks:
- Uniforms – We provide shirts, jackets, and hats.
- Flexible Scheduling (Don’t worry students, we understand class schedules)
- Employee Spotlight Award
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Hello, free money!)
- Discounts on travel/lodgings, amusement parks, movie tickets, clothing (Brooks Brothers, Kohl’s.com, and more), childcare, and so much more through our Human Resources partner!
Our full-time employees are also eligible for the following additional benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work hard, play hard with Paid Time Off
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
TravelView all jobs at Premier Parking